Rights & Responsibilities
When you register as a patient, you will be registering with the practice as a whole.
- Please be courteous to all surgery staff.
- Please keep your appointment or give the practice adequate notice to cancel. Three missed appointments, without explanation, will lead to removal from the practice list.
- Home visits and out-of-hours services should only be requested if absolutely necessary and before 10.30am if possible.
- Be punctual, but be prepared to wait if your consultation is delayed for good reason.
- Violent or abusive behaviour directed towards any member of staff will not be tolerated and patients will be removed from the practice list if this occurs.