Covid-19 Vaccination Update 16/03/2021
The Primary Care Network is now starting to receive more regular deliveries of the cvoid-19 vaccine
For those cohorts who are eligible, you may receive a text message with a link to book your appointment. Some patients have understandably been wary of this being a scam, as there have been various messages circulating from unscrupulous sources.
To reassure our patients, the link within the text will read: book.nhs.me/ [and then a unique reference]. This is perfectly legitimate and is a quick a convenient way of choosing a suitable appointment time, whilst reducing the impact on our phone lines.
If no appointments are available when you click the link, please check back as clinics are being added as soon as the delivery quantity has been confirmed.
For those patients without a mobile phone number, we will call you when appointments are available.
If we don't have your mobile number but you have one, please call us so we can update our records.
The following groups in Red are now able to book their COVID vaccination via our reception team;
1. Residents in a care home for older adults and their carers;
2. All those 80 years of age and over.
3. All those 75 years of age and over;
4. All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals* (i.e. shielding patients);
5. All those 65 years of age and over;
6. All individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality.
7. All those 60 years of age and over.
8. All those 55 years of age and over.
9. All those 50 years of age and over.
10. All those 25 years of age and over.
*Please be aware that shielding patients are not considered as housebound and are advised to still attend medical appointments, which includes covid vaccination appointments.
Thank you for your co-operation